We didn’t just build an all new Auxiliary Power Unit. We re-invented it!
The compact and light-weight Auxiliary Power Unit 10K200 is an all new concept in Idle Reduction Technology. The 10K200 is powered by a proven fuelefficient T4F Kubota® diesel 3 cylinder engine. The 10K200 will maintain the chassis 12-volt DC electrical system by running both the AC Generator and the DC alternator simultaneously.
The 10K200 is designed to be started automatically when the chassis engine shuts down via the OEM provided programming. Optional HVAC capabilities for crew members comfort during summer and winter conditions are available.
A summary of load capacities are as follows, when running at an input temperature of 120 F. The 10K200 provides for the most flexible Idle Reduction Technology in the industry with 4-ratings:
Benefits of the 10K200
- Simple installation in new or existing applicationss
- Save fuel by not using the chassis powertrain
- Reduces DPF servicing and maintenance
- Eliminates unnecessary idling up to 75%
- Reduces fire apparatus (P/M) schedules Product Features
- 7000 watts AC and 200 Amps DC
- 8000 watts AC and 150 Amps DC
- 9000 watts AC and 80 Amps DC
- 10000 watts AC and 0 Amps DC
- Interface the same as the hydraulic generator; OEM provided activation signal
- Dual shaft driven design; no belts | VERY high reliability
- Minimum foot print/Minimum height
- Centralized Customer Connection Point
- Reduction of Current Components
- Designed to be used with an external air conditioner for the AC system
- Noise Reducing Protective Enclosure
- Exhaust is designed to go up or go down
- 10-20dB Quieter Than Most Fire APUs
- 100% Factory Pre-Tested System
- Harrison Engineering & Service Support
- Custom display for AC power
Find out more about the 10K200 IDLE REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY | AUXILIARY POWER UNIT , by Harrison; contact your Harrison Hydra-Gen Business Manager to find out more.
Why Change, Why Harrison, Why Now
Uncompromising Quality; you depend on your tools and equipment to help you do the job right the first time, and enable you to keep your word. That’s not something we take lightly. We let our product speak for itself; 45 years of continued business in the most demanding environments.