The Harrison “HYDRA-DRIVE” Gear Drop Box is designed to work with the Ford F-Series chassis, factory ordered with the Ford Power Take-Off Provision (62R).
The “HYDRA-DRIVE” drops the hydraulic pump below the forward drive shaft and offers the ability to directly drive a Hydraulic Pump without the need for modifications to the transmission, thus keeping your warranty intact!
HYDRA-DRIVE SPECS AND FEATURES
- PTO: Chelsea 249-series output option XP
- Input:: SAE A 2-bolt 7/8 13-Tooth spline
- Output: SAE B 2-bolt 7/8 13-Tooth spline
- Max Torque: 200 ft lb (Full PTO torque rating)
- Drop: 8” center to center
- Ratio: 1:1
- Pump rotation: Clockwise
- PTO rotation: Counterclockwise
- PTO and hydraulic pump supplied with kit