Update about CoVid-19 situation
Harrison Hydra-Gen manufactures components for fire trucks, ambulances, and industrial products that come under the CISA’s Critical Infrastructure Sectors, including Critical Manufacturing, Emergency Services, and Transportation Systems Sectors. As a result, until further notice, our facilities will remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information, please see the CISA’s guidelines:
Our top priority continues to be the wellbeing of our employees, as well as our customers and suppliers throughout this crisis. We have implemented the below measures to ensure the continued safety of our employees and communities as we navigate through these uncertain times.
- Actively encouraging our employees to self-assess their health before entering our facility. Sick employees, or employees who have sick family members at home, are instructed to stay at home. If an employee has potentially come in contact with someone affected by COVID-19, they must contact their direct supervisor and HR immediately.
- Implement work-at-home measures to reduce personnel on-site and decrease the potential spread of germs. Trimmed on-site personnel to core essential departments which include production, testing, shipping, and receiving.
- Installed several hand sanitizing stations around our facility and ensure all employees have the proper safety gear to include masks and gloves. Encourage all employees to follow preventive measures posted by the CDC that include washing your hands often, avoid large gatherings, social distancing and disinfect workstations and areas frequently to avoid further spread of germs.
- Restrict employee business travel both international and US-based.
- Limit visitors to our facility. All non-essential supplier and customer site visits have been postponed until further notice.
We are also creating letters for our employees to carry on them at all times for their commute to and from work, which categorizes them as an Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker. https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/CISA-Guidance-on-Essential-Critical-Infrastructure-Workers-1-20-508c.pdf
If you have any questions or need support in making a request, please contact us.
Thank you in advance for your prompt action.
Harrison Hydra-gen 14233 West Road Houston Texas 77041
For any sales related questions, please contact one of our sales team members. Sales Team
|John Mann||VP (Tech Support / SVC)||302||281-897-3602||Houston||Jmann|
|Sean Hawthorn||Product Support||335||281-897-3635||Houston||Shawthorn|
|Chris Kenny||Inside Sales / Parts||311||281-897-3611||Houston||Ckenny|
|Zach Moore||Inside Sales / Engineer||327||281-897-3627||Houston||Zmoore|
|Azael Garcia||Regional Business Mgr||332||281-897-3632||Houston||Agarcia|
|Yolanda Guidry||QC Tech||305||281-897-3605||Houston||Yguidry|
|Geoff Patch||Operations Mgr||307||281-897-3607||Houston||Gpatch|
|Cindy Zelaya||Shipping Clerk||317||281-897-3617||Houston||Shipping|
|Jan Patterson||Purchasing Mgr||304||281-897-3604||Houston||Jcanavan|
|Sheryln Ashley||HR / Controller / AP / AR||320||281-897-3620||Houston||Sashley|
|Lauren Benavides||Receptionist / Data Entry / AR||301||281-897-3601||Houston||Dataentry/Ar|
|Dan Clarke||Paving Business Manager||214-566-5754||Dallas, TX||Dclarke|
|Jeffrey Brock||AWP Business Manager||214-938-6334||Dallas. TX||Jbrock|
|John Doperalski||Southeastern Business Manager||352-895-7978||Ocala, FL||Jdoperalski|
|Justin Majzel||Midwestern Business Manager||618-791-0451||New Athens, IL||Jmajzel|
|Paul Newton||(VP) – Sales & Marketing||920-450-0517||Greenville, WI||Pnewton|
|Troy Padgett||Northeastern Business Manager||920-843-0165||Greenville, WI||Tpadgett|