HYDRA-QUBE, by Harrison Product Release at NTEA 2015
A compact, lightweight, highly efficient hydraulic control module for the operation of mobile hydraulic drive systems. The Hydra-Qube allows continuous operation by controlling your systems oil temperature while providing return line oil filtration.
The Hydra-Qube is easy to install, operates with virtually zero maintenance and at 96# weighs hundreds of pounds less than conventional reservoir type systems.
The Hydra-Qube is “Built with The Mechanic in mind!”
- Open-frame modular design offers immediate access to any component unlike enclosed frames without the need to remove anything
- Open-frame modular design provides best-in-class air flow for cooling
- The Pop-Up Filter Dirt Alarm on top of the oil filter is strategically located above the frame to give the end user a clear visual
- The 12 VDC powered fan eliminates the added horsepower required with the competitors hydraulically driven fan
- The 12 VDC powered fan eliminates the heat that is created with the competitors hydraulically driven fan
- Our 12 VDC powered fan is maintenance free unlike the competitors hydraulically driven fan
- The 12 VDC powered fan eliminates the chance of over pressurizing a hydraulic fan motor unlike the competitors hydraulically driven fan
- Removable mounting brackets give you the option of a wall-mounting or floor mounting the Hydra-Qube; the ultimate in flexibility
- Uses only 5 Gallons instead of up to 75 Gallons
- Top access Oil Fill & Oil Filter gives instant access for replacing the filter or adding and checking hydraulic oil
Contact Harrison Hydra-Gen email@example.com or contact your Harrison Hydra-Gen Region Manager to find out more about the Harrison Hydra-Gen Hydra-Qube product!
Fully Customized or Off The Shelf
You can customize your hydraulic generator all the way up to 40 kW; and it can be designed to your specifications, from modular options to completely customized units; or you can choose from our complete product line for your generator needs.
There’s no need to hire a team of hydraulic experts; Harrison will deliver a custom solution and provide the testing, prototyping, documentation and training needed for integrating into your business. With successful experience working with major OEMs and end users of the equipment, Harrison generators are proven to be reliable and dependable.
“The first-class Engineering team at Harrison Hydraulic Solutions is fantastic to work with. The generators were easy to retrofit and install in our existing trucks!”
“I just wanted to say thank you for helping us with our stock E-line truck program. We just finished a photo shoot for marketing, and I thought you would like to see what you helped with!”
“I’ve relied on Harrison hydraulic generators for years in our Fire and First Responder trucks. Now we’ve implemented the same hydraulic generators we’ve grown to trust in our utility fleet!”
The NEW IRT 10K160, by Harrison Product Release at FDIC 2015; Booth 4431!
Harrison at World Of Asphalt 2015
Harrison at NTEA 2015
Advantages of Hydraulic Generators
Hydraulic generators offer many advantages over the traditional Diesel, Gas or PTO driven generators in operation and packaging. The hydraulic generator can be operated while in a stationary mode and can also be operated in a mobile mode while traveling down the road. If you are driving down the road and need power, the generator can be turned on ANY time!!! This is a BIG advantage over the other traditional forms of generators!
Hydraulic generators also offer an incredibly small and easily mounted package that can be placed anywhere you need it! No messy exhaust, no bad fuel, less maintenance and the MOST reliable start up!! Since the generator can be mounted anywhere and is over 50% smaller and lighter, it is TRULY the original “Clean Energy Technology!”
- Approximately 50% smaller in size
- Approximately 50% less weight
- More reliable
- Start in cold weather
- Virtually maintenance free
- Virtually theft proof
- Less noise and vibration
- Less maintenance cost
- Longer life cycle
- Power when driving or when parked
- No added air pollution or exhaust
- Leaves no additional carbon footprint
- No secondary engine or fuel tanks
Clean Power Technology
Why run two engines when you arrive at your job site? Hydraulic generators allow you to run all the equipment you need with and keep your carbon footprint to a minimum! Hydraulic generators have no messy exhaust, do not require fuel to run, they are very quiet when running and they are cool to run. This helps to reduce the 4-main areas of concern with our carbon foot print:
- Extra Noise
- Extra Heat
- Extra Fuel
- Extra Emissions.
If a Hydraulic generator is not the preferred technology for your industry or company, we have other solutions as well:
- Auxiliary Power Units (You can turn off the main engine)
- Integrated Hydraulic Technology (You can eliminate multiple engines)
- Ecco Fast Battery Chargers (Charge your Hybrid batteries fast)
- Tool Circuit Generators (Power from your existing hydraulic system)
- Hydra-Qube Hydraulic Cooling System (Uses 90% less hydraulic fluid)
Contact your Harrison Region Manager to develop your OWN Clean Power Technology solution!!!
Proven Under Pressure
What separates Harrison Hydra-Gen from the competition? Simply put, Harrison products have been “PROVEN UNDER PRESSURE” for over 44 years in industries where loss of life or loss of lively-hood will result!
It is not uncommon to see a 20+ year old Harrison generator still operating in the field today! There is no secret to our longevity and success; it is our commitment to quality! We were the first Hydraulic Generator manufacturer; let our experience work for you!
Every Harrison system is designed using top quality, name brand components. We place emphasis where it should be; in the alternator, drive motor, cooling system and pump. Our commitment to quality and our testing procedures allow us to remain cost competitive with lower quality systems by avoiding unnecessary service and warranty claims.