Houston, TX – Harrison Hydra-Gen, a leader in the development of innovative hydraulic solutions, announces the release of the Hydra-Drive Gear Drop Box.
HYDRA-DRIVE, by Harrison
“A DROP BOX SOLUTION FOR HYDRAULIC PUMPS”
The Harrison “HYDRA-DRIVE” Gear Drop Box package is developed to work with the Ford F-Series chassis, factory ordered with the Ford Power Take-Off Provision (62R). The “HYDRA-DRIVE” drops the hydraulic pump below the forward drive shaft and offers the ability to directly drive a Hydraulic Pump without the need for modifications to the transmission, thus keeping your warranty in tact!
HYDRA-DRIVE SPECS AND FEATURES
• PTO: Chelsea 249-series output option XP
• Input:: SAE A 2-bolt 7/8 13-Tooth spline
• Output: SAE B 2-bolt 7/8 13-Tooth spline
• Max Torque: 200 ft lb (Full PTO torque rating)
• Drop: 8” center to center • Ratio: 1:1
• Pump rotation: Clockwise • PTO rotation: Counterclockwise
• PTO and hydraulic pump supplied with kit
Contact Harrison Hydra-Gen to find out more information! Since 1969, Harrison has been the one name professionals have staked their lives on; and the lives of others.