COMPANY PROFILE & HISTORY
Harrison Hydra-Gen, LTD. engages primarily in the manufacturing and sales of hydraulic-driven generators for mobile applications serving the emergency apparatus, oil field, marine, utility vehicle, government, construction and agricultural markets.
Harrison Hydra-Gen was a division of Harrison Equipment Company which was founded in 1942 as an electronics components distributor. Schlumberger Well Services approached Harrison in 1969 to develop a hydraulic driven generator for their use in the oilfield market. Thus, Harrison Hydra -Gen® began the journey into mobile hydraulic power generation.
With over 50 years of experience Harrison Hydra – Gen®, LTD.knows what reliable hydraulic mobile power means and how to meet this requirement.
- Proven, successful experience working with major Utilities & OEM’s.
- Our Engineering Team has years of experience with hydraulic circuits and can assist you with any 3-D Modeling, Design Reviews, and Suggestions.
- Engineering Team to help design, develop, prototype, and test products based on your requirements.
- Fully stocked warehouse to ensure “Just In Time Delivery”.
- Competitively priced.
- Dedicated to manufacturing Hydraulic Generators of the highest quality since 1969. “The most reliable hydraulic generators on the market today, THE #1 Generator in the Fire & Rescue, Aerial Work Platform and Paving Industries.”
- Continuous Research & Development to constantly improve our products to meet our customer’s needs.
- Proven International experience.
- World-Class Product Service & Training.
- Headquarters located in approx. 40,000 square foot “modern” facility in Houston, TX.
- Dedicated to first-class Customer Support & Satisfaction.