Ratings Available: 6.0 kW, 8.0 kW, 10.0 kW, 12.0 kW
The Harrison “Stealth” MCR generator system shares it roots with the MAS, one of the longest-running, most robust, and most time-tested hydraulic generators ever manufactured. With the roots of the design originating back to 1969, no other generator produces the same level of industrial-grade performance even under the harshest conditions.
The airflow pattern of the MCR makes it a perfect complement to the LPG and MAS. The airflow will take intake from the narrow end of the unit and exhaust it out the sides. Perfect for areas that are long and narrow. All internal components used are the same time tested components used by all the Premium Harrison generators.
Like ALL Harrison Generators, the MCR is built to be maintained. All maintainable parts are top accessible in under a minute; truly built with the MECHANIC IN MIND!!!
For over 40 years, Harrison has been the one name professionals have staked their lives on; and the lives of others. Consider the competitive advantages of Harrison’s MCR Series Hydraulic Generators.
- Smallest foot print available on the market today
- Motors operate at 98% efficiency and are built with cast steel housings
- Bent axis piston motor; more efficient and longer life than gear motor
- Morse tapered coupling design; perfect alignment and stronger coupling
- Modular design allows for more versatile installation
- “Plus Powered” Alternator is standard
- Self-sealing air intake is standard
- Twin draft air duct is standard
- Dual fan technology available; featuring a vertical exhaust
- Attached or remote mounted reservoir
- Incredibly “Maintenance Friendly”
- “Flow Thru” Ventilation System
- Backed by the most comprehensive warranty and service in the industry