Ratings Available: 6.0 kW, 8.0 kW, 10.0 kW, 12.0 kW, 14.0 kW
The MDS builds upon the legendary history of the MPC and MAS generators and takes it to the next level with Tri-Fan technology. It also features an industry-first rating of 12 kW and 14 kW; not found on other competitive products.
The MDS features two heat exchangers AND a vertical exhaust module, for the ultimate in cooling innovation!
The MDS features an airflow pattern that will intake the fresh air from the front and will exhaust the hot air out the back and out of the top; using the industry-exclusive Vertical Exhaust Module. The airflow pattern of the MDS makes it perfect for anywhere you have a straight thru airflow requirement. See the airflow pattern in the Product Images to determine the best fit for your application.
Available in 6,000, 8,000, 10,000, 12,000, or 14,000 watts, the MDS utilizes all of the innovations available from Harrison to provide the most “Flexible” generator on the market today.
The MDS is the perfect solution for your apparatus; allowing you to build the generator around the apparatus, instead of building the apparatus around the generator. Like ALL Harrison Generators, the MDS is built to be maintained. All maintainable parts are top accessible in under a minute; truly built with the MECHANIC IN MIND!!! See the product specifications page for all the standard and optional features of the MDS.
Features & Benefits
- Smallest footprint available on the market today
- Motors operate at 98% efficiency and are built with cast steel housings
- Bent axis piston motor; more efficient and longer life than gear motor
- Morse tapered coupling design; perfect alignment and stronger coupling
- Modular design allows for a more versatile installation
- “Plus Powered” Alternator is standard
- Self-sealing air intake is standard
- A twin draft air duct is standard
- Dual fan technology available; featuring a vertical exhaust
- Attached or remote mounted reservoir
- Incredibly “Maintenance Friendly”
- “Flow-Thru” Ventilation System
- Backed by the most comprehensive warranty and service in the industry
- Design: Brushless, revolving field, two-pole, 3600 rpm for 60 Hz or optional 50 Hz operation
- Rating: See nameplate for individual rating
- Regulation: (+/-)5% voltage regulation from nameplate rating
- Waveform: Harmonic distortion limited to 7%
- Insulation: Class H, 200 degrees F, slot insulation, varnish, and copper windings
- PF: 1.0(unity) for single-phase units
- Type of oil: Use a premium grade hydraulic oil, such as Mobile DTE series oil or an equivalent
- Viscosity: Optimum operating viscosity is ISO 46 for best performance in all conditions
- Capacity: The reservoir capacity will vary with each generator. Please see the "Reservoir Capacity" in the generator specifications.
- Min Input: 980 rpm 6/8/10 kW: 1150 rpm 12/14 kW
- Max Input: 3300 rpm
- Displacement 45cc
- Max Temp: 200 Degrees F
- Min Temp: -15 degrees F
- Weight: 42 lb
- Max Torque: 132 lbft
- Pump Shaft: SAE-B 7/8" 13T Splined / SAE-BB 1.00" Keyed
- Max Pressure: 4,000 psi
- Max Vacuum: 10.0 inHg
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison AVENGER MDS Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 6,000 watts, 50/25 amps, 120/240VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison AVENGER MDS Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 8,000 watts, 66/33 amps, 120/240VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison AVENGER MDS Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 10,000 watts, 84/42 amps, 120/240VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison AVENGER MDS Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 12,000 watts, 100/50 amps, 120/240VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison MDS Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 14,000 watts, 116/58 amps, 120/240VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be designed and assembled by a company with no less than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of hydraulic-driven generators.
- The generator shall use a structural steel frame that affords protection to the components and provides a unitized mounting module.
- The generator shall use a cover consisting of NFPA approved diamond tread plate.
- The generator shall use a Self-Sealing Air Intake to prevent recirculation of exhaust air.
- The generator shall use a Twin Draft Air Duct for the alternator and heat exchanger; located on the same side of the generator.
- The generator shall be designed to utilize Tri-Fan Technology for cooling.
- The generator shall use two heat exchangers to cool the hydraulic oil.
- The generator shall use an industrial-type alternator with heavy-duty bearings and a brushless design.
- The generator shall use an axial piston hydraulic motor.
- The generator shall use an axial piston variable displacement hydraulic pump.
- The generator shall use a meter to monitor the frequency, voltage, and amperage of each leg.
- The generator shall have top access to the oil filter, oil fill tube, and electrical interface box.
- The generator shall not utilize electronic controls or a multiplex system to control the frequency.
- The generator shall be capable of producing the full nameplate power when driven from the vehicle PTO from idle to maximum engine speed.
- The generator shall be capable of being used while the vehicle is either stationary or in motion.
- The generator shall be capable of normal operation using a commonly available premium hydraulic oil; Mobile DTE series or equivalent. All fluid service points shall be in close proximity to the reservoir for ease of scheduled maintenance.