Ratings Available: 10.0 kW, 15.0 kW, 20.0 kW, 25.0 kW, 30.0 kW
The Harrison Patriot MPC generator system is the longest-running, most robust, and most time-tested hydraulic generator ever manufactured. With the roots of the design originating back in 1969, no other generator produces the same level of industrial-grade performance even under the harshest conditions.
The airflow pattern of the MPC makes it perfect for compartments, dunnage areas, under chassis, and anywhere you have a straight thru airflow requirement.
Like ALL Harrison Generators, the MPC is built to be maintained. All maintainable parts are top accessible in under a minute; truly built with the MECHANIC IN MIND!!!
For over 50 years, Harrison has been the one name professionals have staked their lives on; and the lives of others. Consider the competitive advantages of Harrison’s MPC Series Hydraulic Generators.
Features & Benefits
- Smallest footprint available on the market today
- Motors operate at 98% efficiency and are built with cast steel housings
- Bent axis piston motor; more efficient and longer life than gear motor
- Morse tapered coupling design; perfect alignment and stronger coupling
- Modular design allows for a more versatile installation
- “Plus Powered” Alternator is standard
- Self-sealing air intake is standard
- A twin draft air duct is standard
- Dual fan technology available; featuring a vertical exhaust
- Attached or remote mounted reservoir
- Incredibly “Maintenance Friendly”
- “Flow-Thru” Ventilation System
- Backed by the most comprehensive warranty and service in the industry
- Design: Brushless, revolving field, two-pole, 3600 rpm for 60 Hz or optional 50 Hz operation
- Rating: See nameplate for individual rating
- Regulation: (+/-)5% voltage regulation from nameplate rating
- Waveform: Harmonic distortion limited to 7%
- Insulation: Class H, 200 degrees F, slot insulation, varnish, and copper windings
- PF: 1.0(unity) for single-phase units
- Type of oil: Use a premium grade hydraulic oil, such as Mobile DTE series oil or an equivalent
- Viscosity: Optimum operating viscosity is ISO 46 for best performance in all conditions
- Capacity: The reservoir capacity will vary with each generator. Please see the "Reservoir Capacity" in the generator specifications.
- Min Input: 980 rpm 6/8/10 kW: 1150 rpm 12/14 kW
- Max Input: 3300 rpm
- Displacement 45cc
- Max Temp: 200 Degrees F
- Min Temp: -15 degrees F
- Weight: 42 lb
- Max Torque: 132 lbft
- Pump Shaft: SAE-B 7/8" 13T Splined / SAE-BB 1.00" Keyed
- Max Pressure: 4,000 psi
- Max Vacuum: 10.0 inHg
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison PATRIOT MPC Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 10,000 watts, 84/42 amps, 120/240 VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison PATRIOT MPC Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 15,000 watts, 125/62 amps, 120/240 VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison PATRIOT MPC Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 20,000 watts, 168/84 amps, 120/240 VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison PATRIOT MPC Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 25,000 watts, 208/104 amps, 120/240VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison PATRIOT MPC Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 30,000 watts, 252/126 amps, 120/240 VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be designed and assembled by a company with no less than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of hydraulic-driven generators.
- The generator shall use a structural steel frame that affords protection to the components and provides a unitized mounting module.
- The generator shall use a cover consisting of NFPA approved diamond tread plate.
- The generator shall be designed to utilize Dual-Fan Technology for cooling.
- The generator shall use two heat exchangers to cool the hydraulic oil.
- The generator shall use an industrial-type alternator with heavy-duty bearings and a brushless design.
- The generator shall use an axial piston hydraulic motor.
- The generator shall use an axial piston variable displacement hydraulic pump.
- The generator shall use a meter to monitor the frequency, voltage, and amperage of each leg.
- The generator shall have top access to the oil filter, oil fill tube, and electrical interface box.
- The generator shall not utilize electronic controls or a multiplex system to control the frequency.
- The generator shall be capable of producing the full nameplate power when driven from the vehicle PTO from idle to maximum engine speed.
- The generator shall be capable of being used while the vehicle is either stationary or in motion.
- The generator shall be capable of normal operation using a commonly available premium hydraulic oil; Mobile DTE series or equivalent. All fluid service points shall be in close proximity to the reservoir for ease of scheduled maintenance.