Ratings Available: 3.6 kW, 4.8 kW, 6.0 kW
Replace your inverter with the new STINGER MSV. Performance optimized to compliment your LED lighting package with the quality and reliability of a Harrison hydraulic generator. The STINGER MSV is purpose-built for mobile power anytime 6,000 watts or less are required all while offering the smallest footprint available on the market today. Package that along with an optional remote mount reservoir and you have the perfect generator for customers looking to take advantage of the unused spaces on their apparatus. Using advanced engineering materials, the STINGER MSV is compact and lightweight so you can always have a generator during critical incident response.
3.6 kW (120/240 VAC | 30/15 amps) or (120 VAC | 30 amps)
4.8 kW (120/240 VAC | 40/20 amps)
6.0 kW (120/240 VAC | 50/25 amps)
The airflow pattern of the STINGER MSV makes it perfect for compartments, dunnage areas and anywhere you have a straight thru airflow requirement.
The hydraulic hose and electrical connections are located on the rear of the unit, providing an EZ Mounting system like the rest of the Harrison family.
For over 50 years, Harrison has been the one name professionals have staked their lives on; and the lives of others. Consider the competitive advantages of Harrison’s STINGER MSV Hydraulic Generator.
Features & Benefits
- Smallest footprint available on the market today
- Motors operate at 98% efficiency and are built with cast steel housings
- Bent axis piston motor; more efficient and longer life than gear motor
- Morse tapered coupling design; perfect alignment and stronger coupling
- Modular design allows for a more versatile installation
- “Plus Powered” Alternator is standard
- Self-sealing air intake is standard
- A twin draft air duct is standard
- Dual fan technology available; featuring a vertical exhaust
- Attached or remote mounted reservoir
- Incredibly “Maintenance Friendly”
- “Flow-Thru” Ventilation System
- Backed by the most comprehensive warranty and service in the industry
- Design: Brushless, revolving field, two-pole, 3600 rpm for 60 Hz or optional 50 Hz operation
- Rating: See nameplate for individual rating
- Regulation: (+/-)5% voltage regulation from nameplate rating
- Waveform: Harmonic distortion limited to 7%
- Insulation: Class H, 200 degrees F, slot insulation, varnish, and copper windings
- PF: 1.0(unity) for single-phase units
- Type of oil: Use a premium grade hydraulic oil, such as Mobile DTE series oil or an equivalent
- Viscosity: Optimum operating viscosity is ISO 46 for best performance in all conditions
- Capacity: The reservoir capacity will vary with each generator. Please see the "Reservoir Capacity" in the generator specifications.
- Min Input: 980 rpm
- Max Input: 3300 rpm
- Displacement 45cc
- Max Temp: 200 Degrees F
- Min Temp: -15 degrees F
- Weight: 42 lb
- Max Torque: 132 lbft
- Pump Shaft: SAE-B 7/8" 13T Splined / SAE-BB 1.00" Keyed
- Max Pressure: 4,000 psi
- Max Vacuum: 10.0 inHg
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison STINGER MSV Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 3,600 watts, 30/15 amps, 120/240VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison STINGER MSV Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 4,800 watts, 40/20 amps, 120/240VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be one (1) Harrison STINGER MSV Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 6,000 watts, 50/25 amps, 120/240VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
- The generator shall be designed and assembled by a company with no less than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of hydraulic-driven generators.
- The generator shall use a structural steel frame that affords protection to the components and provides a unitized mounting module.
- The generator shall use a cover consisting of NFPA approved diamond tread plate.
- The generator shall use a Self-Sealing Air Intake to prevent re-circulation of exhaust air.
- The generator shall use a Twin Draft Air Duct for the alternator and heat exchanger; located on the same side of the generator.
- The generator shall be designed to utilize Dual-Fan Technology for cooling.
- The generator shall use a single heat exchanger to cool the hydraulic oil.
- The generator shall use an industrial-type alternator with heavy-duty bearings and a brushless design.
- The generator shall use an axial piston hydraulic motor.
- The generator shall use an axial piston variable displacement hydraulic pump.
- The generator shall use a meter to monitor system voltage.
- The generator shall have top access to the oil filter, oil fill tube, and electrical interface box.
- The generator shall not utilize electronic controls or a multiplex system to control the frequency.
- The generator shall be capable of producing the full nameplate power when driven from the vehicle PTO from idle to maximum engine speed.
- The generator shall be capable of being used while the vehicle is either stationary or in motion.
- The generator shall be capable of normal operation using a commonly available premium hydraulic oil; Mobile DTE series or equivalent. All fluid service points shall be in close proximity to the reservoir for ease of scheduled maintenance.