Ratings Available: 6.0 kW, 8.0 kW, 10.0 kW
The Harrison “Stealth Lo Pro” Low Profile Generator system shares its roots with the MAS, one of the longest-running, most robust, and most time-tested hydraulic generators ever manufactured. With the roots of the design originating back in 1969, no other generator produces the same level of industrial-grade performance even under the harshest conditions.
The airflow pattern of the LPG makes it a perfect complement to the MAS and the MCR. The airflow will take intake from the narrow end of the unit and exhausts it out just one of the sides. Perfect for areas that are long and narrow or where you need to put a generator in a corner. It has the added benefit of the lowest height in the industry. All internal components used are the same time-tested components used by all the Premium Harrison generators.
Like ALL Harrison Generators, the LPG is built to be maintained. All maintainable parts are top accessible in under a minute; truly built with the MECHANIC IN MIND!!!
For over 40 years, Harrison has been the one name professionals have staked their lives on; and the lives of others. Consider the competitive advantages of Harrison’s LPG Series Hydraulic Generators.
- Smallest footprint available on the market today
- Motors operate at 98% efficiency and are built with cast steel housings
- Bent axis piston motor; more efficient and longer life than gear motor
- Morse tapered coupling design; perfect alignment and stronger coupling
- Modular design allows for a more versatile installation
- “Plus Powered” Alternator is standard
- Twin draft air duct is standard
- Attached or remote mounted reservoir
- Incredibly “Maintenance Friendly”
- “Flow-Thru” Ventilation System
- Backed by the most comprehensive warranty and service in the industry
- DESIGN: Brushless, revolving field, two pole, 3600 rpm for 60 Hz or optional 50 Hz operation
- RATING: See nameplate for individual rating
- REGULATION: (+/-) 5% voltage regulation from nameplate rating
- WAVEFORM: Harmonic distortion limited to 7%
- INSULATION: Class H, 200 degrees F, slot insulation, varnish, and copper windings
- PF: 1.0 (unity) for single-phase units
- TYPE OF OIL: Use a premium grade hydraulic oil, such as Mobile DTE series oil or an equivalent
- VISCOSITY: Optimum operating viscosity is ISO 46 for best performance in all conditions
- CAPACITY: The reservoir capacity will vary with each generator. Please see the “Reservoir Capacity” in the generator specifications
- MIN INPUT: 980 rpm
- MAX INPUT: 3300 rpm
- DISPLACEMENT: 45cc
- MAX TEMP: 200 Degrees F
- MIN TEMP: -15 Degrees F
- WEIGHT: 42 lb
- MAX TORQUE: 132 lbft
- PUMP SHAFT: SAE-B 7/8″ 13T Splined or SAE-BB 1.00″ Keyed
- MAX PRESSURE: 4,000 psi
- MAX VACUUM: 10.0 inHg
The generator shall be one (1) Harrison VULCAN LPG Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 6,000 watts, 50/25 amps, 120/240 VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
The generator shall be one (1) Harrison VULCAN LPG Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 8,000 watts, 66/33 amps, 120/240 VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
The generator shall be one (1) Harrison VULCAN LPG Hydraulic Driven Generator rated at 10,000 watts, 84/42 amps, 120/240 VAC, 60Hz, 1-phase.
The generator shall be designed and assembled by a company with no less than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of hydraulic-driven generators.
The generator shall use a structural steel frame that affords protection to the components and provides a unitized mounting module.
The generator shall use a cover consisting of NFPA approved diamond tread plate.
The generator shall use a Twin Draft Air Duct for the alternator and heat exchanger; located on the same side of the generator.
The generator shall use a single heat exchanger to cool the hydraulic oil.
The generator shall use an industrial-type alternator with heavy-duty bearings and a brushless design.
The generator shall use an axial piston hydraulic motor
The generator shall use an axial piston variable displacement hydraulic pump.
The generator shall use a meter to monitor the frequency, voltage, and amperage of each leg.
The generator shall have top access to the oil filter, oil fill tube, and electrical interface box.
The generator shall not utilize electronic controls or a multiplex system to control the frequency.
The generator shall be capable of producing the full nameplate power when driven from the vehicle PTO from idle to maximum engine speed.
The generator shall be capable of being used while the vehicle is either stationary or in motion.
The generator shall be capable of normal operation using a commonly available premium hydraulic oil; Mobile DTE series or equivalent. All fluid service points shall be in close proximity to the reservoir for ease of scheduled maintenance.