What Is The Portable Hydraulic Generator
The PROPRIETARY Portable Hydraulic Generator is a hydraulically driven, PORTABLE AC generator, that utilizes the “Auxiliary Tool Circuit” on a work truck or any other vehicle as the fuel source. Using the Portable Hydraulic Generator provides TREMENDOUS BENEFITS TO YOUR FLEET OR RENTAL YARD!
Why Do I NEED The Portable Hydraulic Generator
The Portable Hydraulic Generator eliminates a “Secondary” gas engine generator on-board every work truck. Advantages of the Portable Hydraulic Generator are its 50% lighter, 50% smaller, virtually maintenance-free, has no bad fuel to deal with, and produces no excessive noise!
Is It a Hassle To Switch From Gas To Hydraulic Generators
Absolutely not! The Portable Hydraulic Generator is less of a hassle for you in the long run. Additional fuel, on-going maintenance, and theft with gas generators; now that’s a hassle! Plus, with Harrison, getting your fleet equipped is easy. The Portable Hydraulic Generator only requires 6-8 GPM, like most hydraulically driven tools; plug and play simplicity.
Integration Into Your Existing Fleet
- Can be specified into new equipment, existing equipment or RENTAL FLEETS
- Portable design means you can move it from truck to truck
- There when you need it, out of the way when you don’t
- The Portable Hydraulic Generator is competitive with gas generators and easy to install
- Space, money, and weight, without sacrificing simple, reliable, mobile AC power
- Rating: 4 kW
- Length: 19.53”
- Depth: 7.38”
- Height: 11.06”
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- 30 amp 120 Volt duplex outlet
- 20 amp 240 Volt Twist-Lock -NEMA L14-30
- 20 amp thermal breakers
- Analog voltmeter
- Flow: 5 GPM
- Max Pressure: 3,000 psi