HARRISON HYDRA-GEN AC Hydraulically Driven Generators are manufactured at our facility in the USA. Our hydraulic generators are powered by PREMIUM hydraulic motors and controlled by our custom designed integrated manifold, eliminating the need and cost for remote mounted valves, manifolds, and hoses. We have dedicated generator product engineers and on-site test lab to customize for your application.
- 3 KW to 40 KW power ratings, larger available upon request.
- The Harrison generator is powered form the PTO pump on the vehicle
- Frequency controller utilizing a closed loop feedback system to adjust the generator speed and maintain a constant frequency for proper operation
- 120 or 240 VAC
- 1PH or 3PH, 50/60 Hz
- 1,800 rpm or 3,600 rpm alternators available
- Various receptacles available
- Allows 120/240 VAC power to power tool, lights, heaters and welders on remote job sites
- Eliminates the need and expense of transporting bulky gas generators, and eliminates theft
- Compact in size, quieter and more efficient than gas generators
High quality electricity from hydraulics
A hydraulic generator transforms the hydraulic power of a working machine into high quality electricity with great efficiency. The electricity is suitable for all electric equipment from small devices to heavy work tools.
Power wherever, whenever
When a working machine is equipped with a hydraulic generator, electric power for any purpose is always guaranteed, no matter where you are. Because of its compact size, the generator can be installed on many kinds of machines, at any size. Unlike old fashioned generator units, the hydraulic generator produces electricity anytime during everyday work. This makes the cost per kVA very reasonable.
Reliable, durable and safe
Reliable start and independence of extra fuel are assets of a hydraulic generator. Other benefits include long running life and great durability. Most of all, the quality of electricity stays constant, thanks to the automatic speed control valve and vibration free running, which also bring extra safe to use.
A hydraulic generator, running with the power of working machine’s hydraulics, guarantees high quality electricity always available. The generator can be safely assembled in any hydraulic system. Compared to a combustion engine driven generator unit of same output level, a hydraulic generator is only the half in weight and size. Still, it easily powers up even a large electric motor without any problem.